Saturday 12 May 2012

Every Child Is Special-My Little Movie Review



Taare Zameen Par (Stars on Earth)

"Every child is special"/ECIS is a 2007 is an Indian film directed by Aamir Khan, written by Amole Gupte and this film produced by Aamir Kahn Production.

Principal photography took place in Mumbai in Panchangani's New Era High School and some of the student making their appearance.
Taare Zameen Par has received numerous awards, including the Filmfare best Film Award for 2008 and 2008 National Film Award for best film on Family Welfare. It was India's official entry for the 2009 Academy Award Best Foreign Film , and the film's failure to progress to the nominations short list sparked a debate about why no Indian film has ever won an Oscar. Media outlets made comparisons between Taare Zameen Par and the British drama Slumdog Millionaire, which won several Oscars that same year.

Official Website: Taare Zameen Par


It was a boring weekend, and I have nothing to do rather than I go to sleep.Actually I just finished my revision just a few hours ago.hehe :), I feels like my head going to pop out, feeling stress after a long period of study, huhu( a lot of stress ). I started searching for movies, asking my friends for great movie and gave me a few movie.So then i just took it and starting to find an interesting movie.Then suddenly saw this tittle "Every Child Is Special", I open it and realise it was an Indian film.The starting I saw the introduction,..then......




"Ishaan Awasthi(DarsheelSafary) is an eight-year-old whose world is filled with his imagination and full of wonder.But no one else seems to acknowledge his inner potential.I guess he is a late boomer after all. His only friends is his imagination, fish, dogs, and kites.He started to feel burden and full of confusion after transferred to boarding school.It seems, no one will ever understand his problems. Ishaan runs away from school and wondering around on the road for the whole day alone – for the fear of being punished for not having done his homework and writing an excuse letter to his teacher for not going to classes.Because of his attitude, he was scold and punish by his parents especially his father and sent to boarding school.Things are no different at his new school, and Ishaan has to contend with the added trauma of separation from his family.One day a new art teacher bursts onto the scene, Ram Shankar Nikumbh, who infects the students will songs, laughter, joy and optimism.He breaks all the rules of ‘how things are done’ by asking them to think, dream and imagine, and all the children respond with enthusiasm, all except Ishaan.Soon,Nikumbh realised Ishaan always unhappy and lack of confident,and he set is mind and soul to figure out Ishaan's problems .With time, patience and care,he successfully turn Ihsaan from a little pebble into a gold."




I feels like something interesting about this movie..So I continue to watch until the ending of it and I really LOVE this movie very much.I could really watch it again-and-again because it was a wonderful movie, It surely make me sad, and there is some part that make me happy of seeing Ishaan Awasthi being playful and such...There is also some part that make me angry about Ishaan Awasthi parents.But i enjoyed watching it.It was a great movie thou.:)

I really love this movie and I highly recommend this to everyone.I have watched it several times with my younger sister and brothers.They feels the same thing as I feels,mmmmm~especially my younger sister she cried a lot during the movie. :)

5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment